Wednesday 8 January 2014

I'm Going To Do This Instead




"You know I couldn't fit this award in my bag but I did find this..."

You found a joint? But-

What?

Why? I don't understand.

Putting aside how unbelievably immature and embarrassing this is, it also makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

"I couldn't fit this award in my bag" - What? You were only just given the award and you put it on the floor. Why would you put it in your bag anyway? Why did you even bring your bag? Shutup.

"But I did find this" - What do you mean "but"? How is you taking a joint out of your bag a substitute for not putting an award in your bag? What do those two things have to do with each other? What on earth are you talking about? Shutup.

I cannot even begin to understand how she thought this would be cool. This is cool in the same way that it would be cool if I turned up at a bar with a leather jacket and started tipping my sunglasses at girls and winking.


No comments:

Post a Comment