Friday 16 May 2014

Videos That I Am Never Going To Watch 1

I watch quite a lot of YouTube videos, but thanks to YouTube's bad layout and worse suggestions, there are also a huge number of videos every day I am made aware of that I don't watch. Here are some I enjoyed not watching:


What could be more enjoyable on a Sunday than an obnoxious and abrasive tool doing a Q&A with his boring mum? Thanks for the suggestion YouTube.





The premise for this is impossibly shit. I hope nobody ever watches it.





 
 I am definitely not going to make the same mistake twice. Thanks anyway YouTube you horrid cunts.





 I didn't date any girls in college, I lost my virginity to a prostitute.





A Funny Montage of PewDiePie moments is like having a Sexy Pictures of Fatima Whitbread thread on a message board.





Well.




 Mmm, this is temping and all, given that it's the 10TH ANNIVERSARY! But I'm not going to watch it. Where were you when Mean Girls was released?





 I enjoyed the original so much, now I get to enjoy a parody too? Fantastic. It looks hilarious from the preview but I have a baby funeral to go to so I'm going to have to give this one a miss.






риготовитья не знаю что это такоебед??






Another hilarious looking parody song. We are so lucky to have so many hilarious parody music videos nowadays.






 Woah, ha! Bumper edition!! ?? Why is it so BIG???
Mostly because this video looks sooooooo awkward. Probably the most awkward gameplay video ever.






Again I feel like maybe I should have watched this one, mostly because I really enjoy watching irritating teenage boys overreacting to things that happen on FIFA.






The only farting going on is coming out of this guys mouth. Will never watch him again.






Fight Back..? Against what? Racial tolerance and good fashion sense? Black people? I'm sort of curious to find out but it's probably funnier if I don't watch it for the purposes of this post. Teehee.







How wonderful for you guys! How could anybody not want to watch this? Life is full of mysteries.






That's all. I look forward to not watching a lot more videos in the coming weeks and being a passive-aggressive cunt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment